Thursday, June 10, 2010

My stomach is telling me to write.

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Life as an actor would be fucking great. Pretending to be anyone Im not at the moment would be a refreshing change. That and the paycheck.

Coercion is one of the coolest words ever.

WOW! Meatballs!

If Chef Ramsay were a woman PMSing the world would end. Horribly.

Can you fit twice as many midgets in a phonebooth as normal sized people?

People need to learn the difference between stupidity and ignorance.

Chimps are cannibals, and thats fucked.

All pajamas should have booties on them. Shoes attached to your fucking pants people. argue that.

A law should be passed that allows anyone to slap a bitch once, when they get unruly. And I truly mean a BITCH. Male or female, whining, complaining, short tempered, annoying, BITCH.

The world would be such a better place.

Thats why I'm here. World betterment.

My brain is telling me I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment